Current certificants, please read and follow the steps below !
Please read the important notes below
1. Some company firewalls are blocking the Certemy website. If this occurs, please log in using your personal computer or cell phone. Make sure the chosen device is NOT connected to the work Wi-Fi network.
2. Log into the new system any time to continue updating and maintaining your certifications.
3. Each time you log in, you will see how many steps (requirements) you must still complete and when those steps (requirements) are due.
4. The due dates assigned to each step will help you complete your renewal on time. You must complete all requirements by your certification expiration date to ensure timely renewal.
5. Please bookmark the login page after you click the login button above.
6. For those who need a printable invoice please download one by clicking the DOWNLOAD INVOICE below. Make sure you circle the type of certification(s) you are paying for and fill in your full name so we will know who to credit the payment to.
*PRIMARY EMAIL CHANGES:
If you need to change your primary Email address just login to your account and click Profile Details. You can then update your email address to a new one.
Enter your email address and this TEMPORARY PASSWORD:
You can change your password anytime after your initial login by using the Reset Password link on the login page.
View your Certifications
Once logged in, you will see your certification(s) on the left side of the screen.
Click ACCEPT for each certification(s) to confirm and maintain the certification(s).
(IF YOU MAKE A CREDIT CARD PAYMENT FOR YOUR CURRENT DUES PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT OR UPLOAD EVIDENCE OF PAYMENT. YOUR ACCOUNT WILL AUTOMATICALLY UPDATE TO THE NEXT YEAR’S DUES AFTER YOUR CREDIT CARD PAYMENT GOES THROUGH).